Completely Updated and Expanded!
Britannica® Escolar is the leading, knowledge-building resource that schools and libraries trust for accurate and age-appropriate content in Spanish. New features now make it more valuable than ever for native Spanish speakers, bilingual students, and students learning Spanish.
These features include:
• Two distinct levels of unique content — Primaria for elementary and Secundaria for middle school — offer information of interest to every student.
• Engaging homepages at each level offer entry points to thousands of articles, images, videos, maps, and tables, many of which are newly-added.
• Reino animal (Animal Kingdom) and Sabías que …? (Did You Know?) features pique students’ curiosity and desire to dig deeper.
• Mi Britannica (My Britannica) offers a convenient place to save, organize, and share collections of content which users find in Escolar.
• Responsive design provides access to the site anytime, anywhere, and on any device, including tablets, smartphones, and laptops.
• Expand how and where you search for information easily and conveniently. Now you can search at one level and then, with one click, view additional results on the same topic at the other level. Searching by subject offers yet another way to find what you’re looking for.
• Connect to your other Britannica resources from the Escolar main homepage.